Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Offspring Turns Two! Or how my son has achieved a level of epic cute I can barely take!

On November 23rd, Alex turned two, and we had a whole bunch of family over for a birthday party. It was great; he was in a good mood and was having a blast, he got a ton of cars which made him in an even better mood and he had more fun, and I got a bunch of great pictures!

Here's where the epic cute starts; he's been getting used to posing for pictures without giving me the terrible grimace-thats-supposed-to-be-a-smile I was expecting when he reached this age. :-)



Alex, pre-birthday. Car in hand, as always.












The Beagle above, Bowzer, was our gift to Alex. The other day, Bowzer sat right on Alex's lap and he had just a huge smile on his face and gave Bowzer a big hug. w00t!



He got cars, trucks, trucks to haul other trucks, semis to haul cars, front-end loaders to haul blocks... and cars... you get the idea.



More cute... slight grimace... but we're working on it!



He was fearless once he we put these goggles on him, like a little super hero! Epic Cute!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh ~ 2 years old! How they grow so quickly. In the goggles - CUTE indeed! I think he just needs a red cape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe...what a cute little boy! epic cute to be sure! i love how dedicated he is to his love of automobiles....and the shot of him with his superhero goggles on is priceless...a framer for sure!
    happy birthday sweet alex!
    k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Rob what a sweet boy!! Happy Birthday Alex!!! I have to agree the goggle picture is great it will pop up at graduation, his wedding, and probably every birthday
    Love it

    ReplyDelete