Thursday, September 10, 2009

More of Brad & Jess

Well, I'm getting close to being finished the pictures for Brad and Jess so I figured I'd post some of my favorites. I'm having almost as much fun going through them as it was to shoot them in the first place! :-)











The ceremony was beautiful... very touching, full of tears of happiness. I thought this was a cute moment...




They had to do a lot of snuggling that day! They don't seem to mind though. :-)




This shot was for the Maid of Honor, Mare, who Insisted that there be a shot including Jess' shoes.












The reception was at the Logpile Lodge including a wonderful meal, lots of laughs, and heartfelt speeches by the Best Man, Brett, and the Maid of Honor, Mare.



Man! I wish I could post them all. It was such a great wedding I want to tell the whole story. Anyway -enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Very lovely pictures of a good looking couple! Very beautiful Rob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG! I'm all teary, Rob! You're amazing! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, now that I'm not (quite) as giddy as I was at first glance, I can say a couple of non-squeeling things:
    1. Thank you again so much for your incredible work.
    2. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed yourself and that you are enjoying going through the photos...it looks like so much work!
    I can't wait to see them (but I love the teasers!)
    (I still have the remnants of a blister on my toes from those shoes...oh the price of style! ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like them so much! It makes me feel like less of a poser. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have captured such beautiful images rob! I can feel the love of the day from your photos...they will fondly look back on them for the rest of their lives and remember it just as it were...
    k

    ReplyDelete